We are committed to responsibly protecting your privacy online. The following information will help you better understand the kinds of data we collect on our website and how we manage this data after we have collected it. This policy will inform you whether we disclose this data to others and what choices you have regarding the way we use this data.
A. PERSONAL DATA/ NEWSLETTERS / MAILING LISTS
login or registration
General terms and conditions of use
The use of this website is provided by Thegreekodyssey.com according to the following terms and conditions.
1. You agree that you shall use this website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe upon the rights of, nor restricts or prohibits the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Messages that have one or more of the following properties are absolutely prohibited:
• Unlawful, harmful or damaging content, such as content that is defamatory, abusive, violent, obscene, pornographic or violates personality rights and personal data of third parties.
• Content that causes damage to minors.
• Content contrary to morality or public order.
• Content that constitutes spam (unsolicited commercial communication - advertising).
• Direct or indirect commercial advertisements and generally promotion of persons, products or services.
• Abusive or derogatory references to persons or legal entities or protected distinguishing marks (trademarks, trade names, distinctive titles of enterprises etc.), or theft or other invasions of the privacy of third parties (such as the publication, collection and / or storage of the personal data of other users), the impersonation of any person or legal entity or the misrepresentation of the identity of the user.
• The posting of or reference to links to illegal software or methods of neutralizing software protection as well as to any other content (images, music, etc) of material that violates intellectual property rights, as well as "peer to peer" links.
• Content or files containing harmful material (viruses, etc.).
• References or links to other websites with illegal or harmful content.
2. The content and services on this website, the images, graphics, photos, any drawings, texts and generally all the files on this site are protected by relevant provisions of European law and international treaties. None of these can be wholly or partially sold, copied, modified, reproduced, republished, transmitted or distributed in any way, except in the case of individual storage of a single copy of part of the content in a simple personal PC for non-commercial, personal or academic / educational use and in this case only with the indication of the content’s origin from this website, without in any way infringing upon intellectual property rights. The names, images, logos and distinctive marks representing the website or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of the website or third parties protected by the relative trademark and intellectual property legislation.
3. Any communication or material you transmit to us via the website, or transmit or post on any public area of the site, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-exclusive information.
4. These terms and conditions of use of this website, and any amendment or alteration, shall be governed and supplemented by European Union law and international treaties. Should any provision of these terms be found contrary to the law, it ceases to have effect and will be removed from the present, without in any way affecting the remaining terms.
5. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this website must be terminated immediately.